Teleflora flower delivery service is the worst I've ever tried! I have several contracts with them and each has done has been a total disaster!
Late or non-existent supplies, CHEAP & Substitutions wither and in most cases, Dead Flowers!
Give your money elsewhere, but not Proflowers as they scam you with a monthly fee when your order.
Google "easy to see cheating as possible" what I mean.

UPDATE: I decided to give TF another chance and pink roses and lace flowers ordered for my mother to 11 Friday evening.
E 'come around 3 today and is beautiful!
I am very pleased with the delivery.
Now, I must point out that this is the delivery of a much better partner TF state alongside florists on how "kept" in my area, which could obviously not be less than the TF score was expressed.
Again, very happy with my order.:)

oh man ... It's not like sending flowers do not last as long as the "Box" Flower ... They fade in a day or two days and die within 7 days ... different than my experience with the flower box ... I think if this is a bad business model, your only weapon, try to attack the leader of the segment.


share on: facebook

Related Posts